Even though the Central Valley is known for its hot weather in the summer months, there are a few months in the year when you need to flip on your furnace. Our heaters might not get that much use, but eventually they still need to be replaced. Knowing when that time has come can be difficult. At Purl’s Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning we provide complete heating installation in Fresno CA. We wanted to help out our customers by putting together a short list of some of the signs that can indicate you need to have a new furnace installed.
Signs You Need Heating Installation in Fresno CA
Here are some of the signs that you should keep an eye out for that could indicate that you need heating installation in Fresno, CA for your new furnace.
- Rattling noise – If you start to hear a rattling sound from your furnace you should turn it off immediately. This can be a sign that you have a carbon monoxide leak in your home from a cracked heat exchanger. If this has happened it likely means that you need to have a new furnace installed at your home.
- Furnace age – Most furnaces are designed to last about 25 years. If your furnace is around that age and has started to require more repairs, it might make more financial sense to have a new furnace installed at your home in Fresno.
- Blue or wiggling flame – If you see that the flame on your furnace’s burners are blue or if they are wiggling it could mean that your heat exchanger is cracked. Again, this is a big problem and normally leads to new furnace installation.
Benefits of New Heating Installation in Fresno CA
Getting heating installation in Fresno, CA isn’t something that many homeowners enjoy. It can be intrusive and inconvenient. However, there are a few attractive benefits to getting a new furnace installed at your home.
- Efficiency – When you get a new furnace installed you will likely enjoy more efficient heating. This is especially true if your old furnace was over 10 years old. New furnaces typically have much higher efficiency ratings than older models. You should notice a reduction in the amount of energy that you use to heat your home.
- Fewer repairs – If your old furnace required a lot of repairs or maintenance, you’ll likely be able to avoid those things by installing a new furnace.
For all your heating installations in Fresno, CA call the friendly professionals at Purl’s Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning.