When it comes time to have a new air conditioning system installed there are a few considerations that you need to make. The Fresno air conditioning installation professionals at Purl’s Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning have years of experience installing all different makes and models of AC units and we can help you pick out a new system that matches your home’s needs and your budget. We wanted to help our customers with their new AC system by putting together a few of the things that they should consider before getting an air conditioning installation.
Fresno Air Conditioning Installation
Whether you’re having a new air conditioning system installed in a new home or if it has come time to replace your current system, getting professional installation for your new AC unit is normally recommended. One of the most common causes of air conditioning problems is poor installation. There are a number of things that can go wrong with your new air conditioning system if you don’t get professional air conditioning installation in Fresno. These are a few of the things that you may want to think about before you decide which system to get for your home.
- SEER rating – The SEER (seasonal energy efficiency ratio) describes how much cooling a unit produces and how much energy they use to do that. The higher the SEER the more efficient the system is. Typically, a SEER rating of 14 is required to receive Energy Star certification.
- Cooling capacity – You want to make sure that your new air conditioning system is capable of providing enough cooling for your home. But you also don’t want to get one that is too large. Finding the right-sized system is one of the most important steps in the process and one that a professional contractor will help you with.
- Type of system – When it comes to air conditioning systems, there are a variety of systems to choose from. Of course there is the standard central air conditioning system. But there are a couple other types that you may want to consider.
- Heat pumps – If you’re interested in a high-efficient and convenient system that provides both heating and cooling then a heat pumps is a great option. These types of systems are very durable and offer consistent heating and cooling.
- Ductless mini split systems – Ductless mini split air conditioning and heating systems are another high-efficiency type system. They allow homeowners to avoid the energy loss that is generally associated with ducts. They also provide zone control so that homeowners can control the temperature in different sections of their homes independently of each other.
No matter what kind of system you want, the Fresno air conditioning installation experts at Purl’s Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning can get the job done fast and with good quality.