October is the month when people start to consider using their heating systems for the first time since, well, probably spring. That means it’s a good month for homeowners to schedule their annual heating maintenance visit.
Maintenance is one of the most important services we offer our customers, and we don’t want you to forget to arrange for it. We know you may be busy with Halloween celebrations and preparations, but the small amount of time it takes to schedule the work and have our technicians do it is incredibly valuable.
October Is a Great Time to Act on Maintenance
We think October is an ideal time to schedule heating maintenance. It’s not too deep into the fall that the weather has already made a dramatic shift, but it’s close enough to winter that you’ll get the most benefit. Your heater will be in excellent shape when the first cold days strike.
October is also a season when it’s easier to find a convenient date and time for maintenance. The reason is that our schedules are more open because we’re between the days of AC and heater emergency calls.
We’ll Take Care of You With Our Ultimate Service Agreement
If you’re worried that you’ll forget to arrange for maintenance for your HVAC system in Fresno, CA in the future, we have good news: you can let us remember it for you! This service is part of our Ultimate Service Agreement, a package deal that takes care of your heating and cooling around the year with quality maintenance. When you join, you’ll receive the following:
- Two seasonal tune-ups every year (air conditioning and heating system)
- Multi-Point Inspection
- Preferred customer status—you can jump to the front of the line
- Discounts on repairs and upgrades
- 5-year warranty on all repairs we perform
- And, as we mentioned, we call you to schedule so you won’t forget!
That list doesn’t even include the benefits from maintenance itself. Here are only a few of them:
- Extended equipment life: Your heating system has the best chance of reaching the upper end of its service life if it has maintenance. Missing maintenance will take years off its lifespan and lead to an expensive early replacement.
- Fewer repairs: When a heater is kept up annually, it will run into fewer repair problems. In fact, more than half the repairs a heating system may need are preventable thanks to professional maintenance.
- Better energy efficiency: Maintenance cleans and adjusts a heating system to prevent age from draining its energy efficiency over time. You can expect a heater to retain 95% of its original efficiency for most of its service life this way.
- Higher capacity: When a heating system is in the best shape, it will perform better, giving you the heating your house needs without having to strain.
- Safety: It’s critical for gas-powered furnaces to have professional inspections each year so technicians can catch any potential safety concerns. This is the best way to ensure a safely operating heating system.
Schedule your annual heating maintenance with Purl’s Sheet Metal & Air Conditioning. “Quality Is the Cornerstone of Our Success” since 1952.