Coronavirus Alert – March 18, 2020
Dear Purl’s Sheet Metal & Air Conditioning Customers,
Purl’s Sheet Metal & Air Conditioning prides ourselves on being part of the communities we have served since 1952. You can count on us to continue to do our best to serve you. We understand we provide services that can be critical for people, and we are here to help. At this time our office remains open. We encourage customers to call instead of visiting and to take advantage of our online payment options for invoices and requests. https://www.purlsheetmetal.com/about/pay-invoice
We have done a series of things to make our environment as safe as possible. Keeping your home safe has been and always will be our top priority. In light of COVID-19, we would like to take this opportunity to share with you some of the steps we have taken and some of the procedures we have put in place to protect the health and safety of you, our customer, and our team.
- We have implemented enhanced cleaning procedures in our office, warehouse, and service vehicles following CDC and public health guidelines.
- Our advanced dispatch and accounting team will be working in the office or remotely to make sure there is no interruption in service to our customers.
- We have established policies to ensure that any of our employees with high risks stay home.
- We also have established that employees with any symptoms of any respiratory illness or fever stay home from work.
- Our technicians have safety kits that include face masks, gloves, and shoe covers. Our technicians will wear disposable shoe covers before entering your home.
- While in your home or business our technicians will avoid touching any non-essential installation, maintenance, or service items. We will also avoid close contact.
- We have limited access to our facilities to Purl’s Sheet Metal personnel and essential vendors only. We have discontinued all large gathering events for the next 30 days.
As you know the situation is fluid and will vary from community to community, we will do everything we can to protect our employees and to be available for our customers. If you have a service-related emergency, we encourage you to continue choosing Purl’s Sheet Metal & Air Conditioning. We appreciate your loyalty and trust as a valued customer.